Eurotherm P304I Melt Pressure Indicator Controller Piccolo Schneider Electric P304I/AL/VH/PV2/SDXX Dynisco UPR700
Eurotherm P304I Datasheet (PDF)
P304I/AL/VH/PV2/SDXX: Melt Pressure Indicator, 85-264Vac 50-60Hz, Linear,TC,RTD,Strain Gauge, 24VDC PSU+2° DC Retransmission
The Invensys Eurotherm piccolo™ P304i Melt Pressure indicator and P304c controller offer versatile solutions with advanced features and a wide range of hardware options that make them ideal for all types of plastic processing.
Both the piccolo™ P304i Melt Pressure indicator and P304c controller have a 50ms sample rate to give the fast-acting control and alarm functionality required in the plastics industry. The P304c controller provides outstanding control performance in an affordable package for a wide variety of pressure sensors.
A strain gauge or process linear input is standard with an optional strain gauge input for differential pressure control, or a universal input for remote setpoint. Up to two opto-isolated DC linear outputs are available for control or retransmission along with one standard logic input for alarm reset/acknowledge or zero calibration of sensor. An additional four logic inputs may be selected for remote activation of functions like auto/manual mode selection and increase/ decrease of power output.
A custom, dual-line 5-digit display provides a complete view of the process while a horizontal bar graph gives clear visual indication of the process input. The status of alarms, outputs, active setpoint and engineering units are represented with clear beacons on the front of the unit.
The P304 is fully software configurable using iTools PC configuration and parameter monitoring. iTools provides the ability to edit, store and ‘clone’ complete controller configurations as well as data logging and process monitoring capability.
- Easy to integrate and use in new and legacy applications
- Fast-acting alarms to protect against overpressure
- Responsive, precision PID control with overshoot inhibit
- Easy, effective auto-tune
- Universal + strain gauge inputs
- Second input for differential pressure indication / control
- Analogue retransmission
- Easy and flexible configuration via PC software or front panel
- Modbus RTU digital communications
- High visibility three colour LED display
- Wipedown, customizable front fascia
- High reliability and quality
- Three year warranty