IPT258 OneHalf20 1/8th DIN Melt Pressure and Temperature Indicator Strain Gauge & Thermocouple Input
Melt Pressure & Temperature Indicator, 1/8 DIN Panel Mount (96mm x 48mm), 5 Digit Dual Display, Strain Gauge and Thermocouple Input
The IPT258 Melt Pressure and Temperature Indicator with strain gauge and thermocouple input features dual 5 digit simultaneous display of process melt pressure and temperature. It is available with up to three fully programmable alarms for either pressure or temperature, 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc process pressure value re-transmission, and MODbus communications.
The IPT258 Melt Pressure and Temperature Indicator offers simplified user functionality with front panel buttons for Zero, Peak, and Manual Alarm Reset. The indicator is a compact 1/8 DIN (96 x 48 mm) package.
- 2.0 – 4.0 mV/V strain gauge input, and J, K, or E thermocouple input
- Low cost unit with pushbutton or Windows based programming
- PSI, bar, MPa, Kgf/cm2, ºC or ºF user selectable units of measure
- 5 digit dual display with 1 PSI, 0.1º resolution
- Peak detection for both melt pressure and temperature
- dual pressure & temperature display
- Simplified calibration
- Pressure value re-transmission
- Auto-Zero button