- 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc output, and analogue visual pressure indication.
- Features all stainless steel construction, with large 4″ dial face.
- Fully compatible with all competitor melt pressure tranmitters.
- Integral Type J thermocouple
- 12″ rigid stem
- M18 X 1.5 mounting
- Flex armour length to 60″
- Type K thermocouple
CTG6MA or V Melt Pressure Gauge is the ideal choice for extrusion processors requiring a simple, reliable and accurate maintenance free melt pressure measurement. This rugged, totally self-contained Melt Pressure Gauge is available in either 0-5,000 psi or 0-10,000 psi ranges. This Melt Pressure Gauge allows the user to benefit from the improved efficiency and quality that goes along with melt pressure measurement at an affordable price. The ONEhalf20 Melt Pressure Gauge CTG6MA or V offers either a 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc output utilizing the Bendix style 6 pin bayonet connector. This output enables the user to also connect this gauge to a remote PLC or DCS device for melt pressure monitoring.
CTG6MA or V Melt Pressure Gauge style comes standard with a 6″ rigid stem, 30″ of flexible capillary, Type J thermocouple, 6 pin Bendix connector, and a 1/2-20 UNF mounting thread.