ONEhalf20 Melt Pressure Gauge CTG6S is the ideal choice for extrusion processors requiring a simple, reliable and accurate maintenance free melt pressure measurement. This rugged, totally self-contained Melt Pressure Gauge is available in either 0-5,000 psi or 0-10,000 psi ranges. This Melt Pressure Gauge allows the user to benefit from the improved efficiency and quality that goes along with melt pressure measurement at an affordable price. The ONEhalf20 Melt Pressure Gauge CTG6S also offers the advantage of providing the industry standard 3.33 mv/Volt output utilizing the Bendix style 6 pin bayonet connector. This output enables the user to also connect this gauge to a remote panel mount digital melt pressure indicator.
ONEhalf20 Melt Pressure Gauge CTG6S has a 6” rigid stem, 30” of flexible capillary, integral Type J thermocouple, 6 pin Bendix connector, and a 1/2-20 UNF mounting thread.
- Standard 3.33 mv/Volt output, and analogue visual pressure indication
- Features all stainless steel construction, with large 4″ dial face
- Fully compatible with all competitor melt pressure transducers
- Integral Type J thermocouple
- 12″ rigid stem
- M18 X 1.5 mounting
- Flex armour length to 60″
- Type K thermocouple