Eurotherm TE200A by Schneider Electric
Replaced by Eurotherm EPACK
Two leg, three phase, burst firing Power Controller – TE200A
- Ergonomic design
- Analog input configured as voltage, current or potentiometer
- Burst firing or single cycle firing modes
- Input current 4-20mA
- Input voltage 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc
- Nominal current per phase 16-63A at 45°C
The TE200 range is designed for general purpose three phase applications which use three wire resistive or short wave infrared (SWIR) loads. Two of the three phases are switched by the TE200, the third phase being directly connected.
The total power controlled in the three phase load (V²) is proportional to the setpoint. Linearity is better than +/- 2% full scale. Stability for +/- 10% supply voltage variation is better than +/- 2% of full scale.
Single or burst firing with modulation period of 30 cycles at 50% power and 6 seconds at very high and low powers. Zero crossing firing with LED indication of status.
- Heat treatment
- Food processing
- Environmental temperature control