Eurotherm TE200S by Schneider Electric – Two Leg, Three Phase Solid State Contactor
Two Leg, Three Phase Solid State Relay – TE200S
The TE200S is a Solid State Contactor designed for general purpose three phase applications using three wire resistive loads.
Two of the three phases are switched by the TE200S, the third being directly connected.
- Ergonomic design
- DC or AC logic input signal
- Firing mode: Logic ON/OFF, zero crossing firing with LED indication
- Nominal current per phase – 16-63A at 45°C
- Supply voltage 200Vac to 500Vac
It is an ideal replacement for a mechanical or mercury contactor, accepting DC or AC logic input signals.
The TE200S is robust, compact, convenient and reliable. It is easily integrated into a control system because of its compact size, simplicity of wiring and convenient DIN rail or bulkhead mounting.
- Heat treatment
- Foods processing
- Environmental temperature control