REED R2170 Thermal Imaging Camera, 320 x 240
Features a 320 x 240 9Hz infrared sensor with 4 image modes (Thermal, Visual, PIP, and Fusion) and rugged IP54-rated double-molded housing.
REED R2170 Offers
This professional thermal imaging camera features a 320 x 240 (76,800 pixels) infrared sensor that can detect temperatures between -40 and 752°F (-40 and 400°C). The R2170 has the ability to display hot and cold spot temperatures on a 3.5″ color LCD and allows a user to choose from 7 different color palettes. The included software allows a user to view and analyze data, and generate reports or projects in real-time on a PC. The included battery packs have been designed to be easily changed in the field, allowing for continuous work.
- 320 x 240 infrared resolution (76,800 pixels)
- 3.5″ color IPS display
- Built-in dual LED flashlight
- Choice of 7 color palettes
- Intuitive on-screen measurement tools
- 4 image modes (Thermal, Visual Image, Picture-in-Picture, Fusion (Thermal Blending))
- High and Low temperature spot and alarm indicators
- IP54 and 6.5′ (2m) drop tested
- 4x digital zoom
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Tripod mountable for continuous long-term monitoring
- View, analyze stored data and generate reports or project in real-time
- Low battery indication and auto shut off
REED R2170 Specifications
|Imaging and Optical Specifications|
|Field of View (FOV)||56 x 42°|
|Spatial Resolution||(IFOV) 3mrad|
|Thermal Sensitivity (NETD)||<65mK|
|Image Capture Frequency||9Hz|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 752°F (-40 to 400°C)|
|Accuracy||±3.6°F (2°C) or ±2% of reading, for ambient temperature at 77°F (25°C)|
|Detector Type||Uncooled Vanadium Oxide, Focal plane array (UFPA)|
What’s included with the REED R2170
- Thermal Imaging Camera
- USB (Type-C) Cable
- Power Adapter
- 2 x Rechargeable Batteries
- 32GB Micro SD Card
- Hard Carrying Case
Ideal Applications for the REED R2170
- Home and building inspection
- Plant and general maintenance
- Electrical and mechanical inspection
- Predictive maintenance
- HVAC/R and plumbing
- Automotive maintenance
- Solar panel inspection
- Equine and veterinary
- PCBA inspection
- Road construction
Detect temperatures with the REED R2170 Thermal Imaging Camera
Thermal imaging cameras are devices that translate thermal energy (heat) into visible light in order to analyze a particular object or scene. To do so, the R2170 offers a 320 x 240 infrared resolution (76,800 pixels) so you get a crisp reading.
Need a specific color palette to view your readings? The R2170 offers you a choice of 7 different color palettes.
Don’t ever be worried about dropping this thermal imaging camera as it is drop tested to 6.5′ (2m)!
Save yourself a lot of work by quickly view stored data and create reports with the included software.
The REED R2170 Thermal Imaging Camera comes complete with a USB (Type-C) cable, 32GB micro SD card & hard carrying case.
The R2170 is best in class value! Watch the full video to see why.