PIE 235 Practical Instrument Electronics Process Calibrator pH & Voltage
PIE 235 Voltage Calibrator for all your process voltage signals:
- Voltage calibrator sources three ranges of mV & V dc plus percent of 1 to 5 volts. With the 235 you can check, calibrate and measure all your voltage, millivolt and pH signal instruments in your plant. Source -500.00 to 999.00 mV, 1.000 to 5.000 V, -25.00 to +125.00% of 1 to 5 V; 0.000 to 20.000 V.
- Power your loops with over 1,000 Ohm loads. The 20.000 V range has an extended span of up to 24.000 Volts giving you a portable source for powering your loops.
- Read DC volts. The 235 can measure from -500.00 to +999.00 mV, 0.000 to 5.100 V, -25.0 to 125.0 % of 1 to 5 V; 0 to 20.000 V and 0.00 to 60.00 V DC. Use it to check loop power supplies, I/V converters, 1 to 5 Volt signals, and other voltages.
- Save time calibrating recorders and monitors in 4 to 20 mA loops. Other brands of calibrators require that you break the loop to calibrate voltage inputs. With the PIE 235 you simply clip the test leads across the voltage inputs in a live 4 to 20 mA loop without disconnecting any wires.
- Simulate pH probes into transmitters & analyzers. Use the pH simulator to verify proper operation of pH devices before you place a probe into a calibrated buffer.
- Quickly set any three outputs plus automatic stepping & ramping. Easily set any value with the adjustable DIAL plus store any three output settings for instant recall with the EZ-CHECK switch. Choose between 2, 3, 5 & 11 steps to automatically increment output in 100%, 50%, 25% or 10% of span plus continuous ramp. Set step/ramp time to 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 & 60 seconds.
- Use in the Plant, Field or Shop. Includes Rubber Boot and Attached Test Leads; Low profile switches resist accidental damage
- Simple Battery Changes. Separate compartment for no-tool battery changes with four inexpensive “AA” batteries
235 PIE Additional Information:
|Dimensions||7.75 × 5.25 × 4.5 in|