Eurotherm 2408i Indicator and Alarm Unit
Eurotherm 2408i Indicator- accurate measurement with flexible functions
- Large 5 digit display providing excellent visibility
- Furnace over temperature limits
- Extrusion melt pressure indication and alarming
- Fieldbus communications providing system integration
- Second process input provide additional alarming strategies
- Modular construction offering increased I/O flexibility
The Eurotherm 2408i Indicator provides you with accurate indication and alarming of temperature and process measurements. Process interlocks, including over temperature furnace limits, are implemented using relay outputs.
A universal input allows selection of nine internally stored sensor types. Linear inputs are scaled to the desired range. Other input linearizations may be downloaded at time of order or by using iTools. A fifteen point linearization can be used to provide an accurate indication of non-standard signals
Its large 5 digit display, available in red or green, provides you with clear indication of the process value. An optional second process input allows the average, difference, minimum or maximum of two values to be displayed and alarmed upon.
Up to three I/O modules from a total selection of nine, including relay, logic, analog and transmitter PSU, can be fitted providing excellent flexibility for a wide range of applications.
System integration can be achieved using either conventional analog retransmission or with digital communications. 2408i supports the Modbus protocol in both its serial and Ethernet formats as well as Devicenet and Profibus DP.
The 2408i provides you with accurate indication and alarming of temperature and process measurements. Process interlocks, including over temperature furnace limits, are implemented using relay outputs.
- Universal input
- Strain gauge input
- Red or green display
- Process variable retransmission
- Serial Modbus™ comms
- Profibus DP
- Temperature & process indication
- Process protection
- Heat treatment – Furnace over temperature
- Plastics processing- Extrusion melt pressure
- Weighing platforms