PIE 850 Practical Instrument Electronics 10-50 mA Multi-Function Process Calibrator
PIE 850: 10-50 mA Multi-function Process Calibrator – mA • V • TC • Ohms • RTD • Hz • pH • Pressure
- Lighten up your toolbox
Compact calibrator replaces toolbox of single function devices
- Technician friendly operation
Intuitive EZ-DIAL double click menu makes it easier to setup than other multi-function calibrators. Uses the same menus as the single function PIE Evolution calibrators. Icons on the display indicate where to plug in the test leads.
- Use it as a milliamp and voltage calibrator
Source 0.000 to 24.000 mA, 0.000 to 50.000 mA, 00.00 to 10.250 VDC, -20.000 to 99.999 mV and -500.00 to 999.99 mV
Read to 24.000/52.000 mA, 0.00 to 60.00 VDC, +/- 99.999 mV and +/- 999.99 mV
Simulate 2 Wire transmitters
Power up transmitters and loops(24 VDC @ 20 mA; 40 VDC @ 50 mA) with built in power supply
Simplify HART hook ups with built in 250 ohm resistor
- Troubleshoot Loop problems
Quickly diagnose ground fault and current leakage with patented loop diagnostic technology(US Patent # 7,248,058)
- Check all loop parameters at once with the LoopScope
Simultaneously displays current, voltage and resistance to let you know the condition of a live loop. Finds problems with power supplies & loops with too many loads. Patented by PIE!
- Calibrate directly in temperature (°C & °F)
The PIE 850 works with the instruments you use.
Thermocouple types J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N, G, C, D, L (J DIN), U (T DIN) and P(Platinel II)
RTD types Pt 100 Ohm (3850, 3902, 3916, 3926) & 1000 Ohm (3850)
Copper 10 & 50 Ohm, Nickel 110 and 120 Ohm
- Checkout flow and vibration systems
Source & read frequency to 2000 CPM (Counts-Per-Minute), 999.99
Hz, 9999.9 Hz, & to 20.000 kHz
- Troubleshoot loop & wiring problems
Beep out connections with the built-in continuity checker
- Simulate pH probes into transmitters & analyzers
Source from 0.000 to 14.000 pH @ 25°C (77°F) corresponding to +414.12 to -414.12 mV
- Measure pressure with optional pressure modules
32 modules for gauge, differential, compound and absolute pressure
- Easy to read
Turn on the backlight & easily see the display in dark areas of the plant
- Quickly set any three outputs plus automatic stepping & ramping
Easily set any value quickly with the adjustable EZ-DIAL; store any three output settings for instant recall with the EZ-CHECK™ switch.
Choose between 2, 3, 5 & 11 steps to automatically increment the output in 100%, 50%, 25% or 10% of span.
Select RAMP to smoothly increase and decrease the output between Zero and Span.
Set step/ramp time to match your system from 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 60 seconds
- Measure temperature sensors, frequency pickups, loop currents, voltage levels & pressures
Check the values of your process sensors. Instantly recall MAX and MIN values to see process variability
- Includes Rubber Boot, Deluxe Hands Free Carrying Case, Certified Test Data, 4 AA Lithium Ion batteries & mV/RTD Test Leads (020-0820)
|Dimensions||7.75 × 5.25 × 4.5 in|