AC30 Parker Series VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) SSD
The AC30 drive has been designed to provide users with exceptional levels of control for pump, fan and general purpose applications. Its flexible and highly modular construction enables a wide range of communications and I/O modules to be easily added as required. The AC30 has been designed with simplicity in mind, but this doesn’t compromise its functionality. Integrated macros for a range of applications and PLC functionality enable more capable users to create sophisticated control that would previously have required a separate PLC.
Designed for operation in environment class 3C3 and 3C4 for Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) as standard (tested at 25ppm for 1200 hours), temperatures up to 122°F with optional integrated EMC filter to C2 1st environment and DC choke to reduce line harmonics.
The AC30V also Complies with RoHS substance restrictions in accordance with EC Directive 2011/65/EU.
- Suitable for operation with AC induction and Permanent Magnet AC (PMAC) servo motors
- Ethernet TCP/IP as standard
- I/O expansion options
- Support for popular industrial fieldbuses
- Chassis or through-panel mount as standard
- Parker Drive Quicktool (PDQ) drive management software tool
- Multi-language graphical keypad
- Quick start wizards
- Terminal covers removeable with drive in-situ
- Conformally coated for harsh environment protection as standard
- Spring clamp control terminal connections
- Isolated power stack cooling with removable fan
-Drive Controlled Pumps
-Conveyors / handling
-Lifts / elevators
-Cranes and Hoists
Parker Drive Quicktool (PDQ) Software:
PDQ is a programming, monitoring and diagnostic software platform for the AC30 series variable speed AC drive. Communication between the drive and PC is via the in-built Ethernet port at the top of of the drive. The software will automatically detect all AC30’s connected to the Ethernet network. A number of wizards guide users through every aspect of using the software :
– Setup wizards guide the user through every stage of commissioning a new drive, or reconfiguring an existing drive; from selecting a motor from the supplied database, or entering specific motor data, through to configuring application macro’s or control logic to suit your specific application.
– Tuning wizards allow technicians to monitor and adjust drive parameters in either a simple predefined environment or an advanced mode which allows access to every parameter in the drive.
Parker Drive Developer (PDD) Software:
PDD is a fully featured PLC programming tool for the AC30 series variable speed drive, supporting all IEC-61131 languages including ladder logic, structured text and function block diagrams. It provides access to all drive parameters and enables the user to create powerful AC30 drive solutions. It’s also possible to create custom parameters and menus so the user can describe the setup and status of the drive in the context of their own application. To help start the development process Parker provides pre-installed libraries with the following functionality:
-Basic Speed Control
-Fan and Pump Control
-Cascaded Pump Control